You can be one of the successful job seekers who are landing paid Internships with Fortune 100 Companies, earning up to $16,500 for a three month internship.
– In College I am given many hours of instruction in core subjects, but I am not teached how to effectively look for and find a job.
– I really want to get an internship, but do not know where to start looking for internship opportunities and how to contact companies
– What am I doing different to the many students who are getting highly paid internships with top companies
– I do not want to be another college graduate who is unemployed or in a job completely unrelated to what I studied
– I really want to get an internship with a top company, because that way I have a better chance of landing a full-time job once I graduate
– What are the critical factors job seekers need to handle before they even apply to a job (this separated the job getters from the ones who do not get the job)
– 7 Ways to look for a job internship (if you thought Job Fairs and Job Listings were the most effective ones, this would be an eye-opener)
– Unconventional but effective ways of contacting a company for internship opportunities
– A proven way to respond when a company communicates to you that they are not looking for interns
– What are some indicators companies notice in online applications that if you are not aware may get you from being an ideal candidate to not being considered for a job
– 16 pieces of information you should have in your hands before you start filling an… Read more…